• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

All Verizon support is in the US!

ggp

Android Enthusiast
Oct 26, 2009
Whitewater, Wisconsin
Lately I've noticed a few posts talking about calling Verizon and getting somebody overseas. I'm here to tell you that is simply not possible.. all of Verizon's call centers, be it Customer Service, Technical Support, Financial Services, all here in the good ole' US of A.

VZW is a diverse company, and willingly employs people from all backgrounds. In the call center I work in, you can call one time and get somebody with an Indian accent, next time someone with a Jamaican accent, then someone with a South African Accent, Hispanic, British, on and on, but they're all sitting with me in our cozy little call center right in America's Heartland.

At one time I was sitting next to a gentleman from India, very knowledgeable and educated, far more than myself, was downsized from his engineering job at Motorola. Someone hung up on him, called back, and got me, and started complaining about calls going overseas. I could see in the notes that only minutes prior, he was speaking with the guy who was arm's reach from me.

Just wanted you all to know, Verizon Wireless is a US company, all reps are right here, in the US. :cool:

VZW support has been very helpful every time I've called. Especially today, I called about a billing issue and the guy spent a few minutes trying to fix it, before he told me that the system didn't seem to be letting him backdate something. He made a note about it and told me he would credit my account for the amount I'll be overcharged after this month and text me when he does it. I've always had a great experience with it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones