• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root allitle hlep?

NBG Dylan

Lurker
Oct 31, 2011
Hey so when I partisioned my 16gb sdhc in half which didn't even come close to filling either side, but the marketplace for some odd reason thinks my internal memory is full and won't let me install any applications. I'm looking for someone who can help me get the Metrostation Icon Pack .APK its the Free verson 1.3.1 ??

Also I was wondering if anyone knows how to send all incoming calls straight to voicemail? Their are certain times during the day I use my phone for wireless tether and a phone call really messes things up for me, I also need this .APK aswell if their is an actuall app that sends calls to voicemail?

Ohh by the way my phone is the Samsung Transform 3G and its rooted.
Anything will help I'm really stuck on this...

please dont use such big letters...

you should post this in the Transform subform.. they would know more detailed support.

16gb sdcard? your programs do not install to that..
it installs to your internal RAM. you can have android install partial to the sdcard.. but partitioning it does not affect that. (there are mods that can help, but I dont know if they are available for your phone). Do you think you filled the internal RAM?... if so then start uninstalling stuff you dont use!

yes there are many ways to dump all calls into voicemail...
one.. you can use apps from the market to do it..ex: "call control"

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones