1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Ally on velocity 1.1 won receive incoming calls

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sterk32, Sep 16, 2011.

1. sterk32

sterk32 Lurker
    None

Sep 15, 2011
    Michigan
    This is my first try at a custom ROM. I have had Velocity 1.1 up and running on my phone for about a day. It was beautiful at first, like having a brand new phone.

Now I realize I am not receiving any incoming calls. I can call out and text in and out. But if I try to call my phone it goes straight to voicemail. Anyone know how to fix this. I hate to go back to the stock ROM but at this point it looks like I might not have a choice. This is something I just cant live with.

2 other things I have noticed but can live with. Battery seems to charge slower and drain quicker since installing this ROM

Advertisement

2. sterk32

sterk32 Lurker
    None

Sep 15, 2011
    Michigan
    I think I might have figured out my problem. I realized I had turned off USB debugging and when I turned it back on a test call worked this time.

Does this make sense to anyone with more know how about how the incoming calls come in? Hopefully thats all it was and I can continue to enjoy my new improved Ally on Velocity!

3. biggiesmalls657

biggiesmalls657 Android Enthusiast
    None

Nov 30, 2010
    Retail Clerk
    United States
    Did you dial *228 and hit option 1 um. Did you wipe data cache and dalvik and battery stats before flashing? Just a couple questions to help us determine the solution...

4. sterk32

sterk32 Lurker
    None

Sep 15, 2011
    Michigan

Thanks Biggiesmall, I did wipe everything before flashing. Didnt do the *228 but so far everything has been fine since I turned USB debugging back on. Ive gotten several incoming calls since then. Well see over the next few days if that fixes it.

Tags: