1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Almost as good as bricked

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by justin39325, Sep 24, 2014.

1. justin39325

justin39325 Newbie

Well, first of all I have a lg mytouch 4g. I have root, cyanogenmod 9, TWRP custom recovery and a BROKEN POWER BUTTON!. So when I accidently used TWRP and had to take the battery out there was no way to turn back on. And I already tried adb and it wouldn't recognize the device because it was shut down. How do I get it back on without adb or power button?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. iowabowtech

iowabowtech root@android:/ #

Will it turn on when you plug it into a wall charger or no?

3. justin39325

justin39325 Newbie

Yeah it will turn on when I plug it into a charger

4. iowabowtech

5. iowabowtech

Actually, most of the newer reviews are all 5 stars. I may give it a shot again myself.

6. justin39325

justin39325 Newbie

Thanks but the phone is off right now. And each time I plug it in, the cyanogen battery pic shows up the disappears according to default. Something like this happened earlier but magically rebooted in its own after I took out the sd card and plugged it into the computer in debugging mode.

7. iowabowtech

What debugging mode can you access with the external keys or did I misunderstand there?

I assume the power key plus one of the volumes is needed to get into recovery on this phone?

8. justin39325

justin39325 Newbie

Either my computer was going insane or something it wouldn't recognize my phone. Until I took out the sd card

LG MyTouch Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews