1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

almost bricked?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dys07, Dec 27, 2009.

1. dys07

dys07 Newbie

so today @ starbucks a friend was playing with my droid and she was opening a lot of apps and then it shut turned off... i figured it just went to sleep randomly so i tried to turn it on, but it wouldnt turn on. even if i long pressed the power button...

i took the battery out and placed it in again... this seems to have fixed it. but it wouldnt connect to any wireless networks for a couple hours and the signal wouldnt get more than 1 bar (this is in an area that i usually get full bars)

has anyone ever experienced this?

... also there is a unicorn under the sliding mechanism slowly gnawing its way out, but i keep punching it back in its place. (that part was not true)

2. Barbara

Barbara Android Expert

I'm really glad you qualified that last part. Every time someone brings up a problem with the phone, I have to check mine to see if it has it too. I was just getting ready to look for the danged unicorn.

3. messenger13

messenger13 Android Expert

Lesson: Don't let girls play with your DROID!!! They are not qualified to operate such heavy and complicated machinery. We put Barbara through weeks of training before we let her buy one. :D :D :D

4. Barbara

Barbara Android Expert

Many years of teaching junior high school students. It took the girly edge off.

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews