1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

almost bricked?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dys07, Dec 27, 2009.

1. dys07

dys07 Active Member

Dec 27, 2009
    so today @ starbucks a friend was playing with my droid and she was opening a lot of apps and then it shut turned off... i figured it just went to sleep randomly so i tried to turn it on, but it wouldnt turn on. even if i long pressed the power button...

i took the battery out and placed it in again... this seems to have fixed it. but it wouldnt connect to any wireless networks for a couple hours and the signal wouldnt get more than 1 bar (this is in an area that i usually get full bars)

has anyone ever experienced this?

... also there is a unicorn under the sliding mechanism slowly gnawing its way out, but i keep punching it back in its place. (that part was not true)

Advertisement

2. Barbara

Barbara Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2009
    I'm really glad you qualified that last part. Every time someone brings up a problem with the phone, I have to check mine to see if it has it too. I was just getting ready to look for the danged unicorn.

3. messenger13

messenger13 Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2009
    Director of IT
    Cleveland, OH
    Lesson: Don't let girls play with your DROID!!! They are not qualified to operate such heavy and complicated machinery. We put Barbara through weeks of training before we let her buy one. :D :D :D

4. Barbara

Barbara Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Many years of teaching junior high school students. It took the girly edge off.