• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Almost done with the new rom. Need framework-res.apk from a phone with ICS Read for more info

:)I have the rom about 80% done. i have been working about 35 hours straight on it. Well it is almost done but i am trying to touch up the appearance. i like the new ICS style meaning like the battery, slider, look of the whole phone overall. but i cannot find the files. if anyone knows where i can pick it up at that would be great. As far as some info on the Rom It looks and feels good so far. It has the V6 supercharger, beats audio, it is naked with Dolphin browser. Hopefully i can get it out by tomorrow afternoon thats my deadline so far. i plan on staying up a few more hours tonight and working on it. but i may pass out lol. Im going to need some folks that are already Rooted and running CWM to test this for me seeing as it is only Beta right now and im still sorting out some issues it may have. so Let me know guys. and look forward to flashing this tomorrow

:)I have the rom about 80% done. i have been working about 35 hours straight on it. Well it is almost done but i am trying to touch up the appearance. i like the new ICS style meaning like the battery, slider, look of the whole phone overall. but i cannot find the files. if anyone knows where i can pick it up at that would be great. As far as some info on the Rom It looks and feels good so far. It has the V6 supercharger, beats audio, it is naked with Dolphin browser. Hopefully i can get it out by tomorrow afternoon thats my deadline so far. i plan on staying up a few more hours tonight and working on it. but i may pass out lol. Im going to need some folks that are already Rooted and running CWM to test this for me seeing as it is only Beta right now and im still sorting out some issues it may have. so Let me know guys. and look forward to flashing this tomorrow

Am super excited and am willing to try it once its ready to flash.

Upvote 0
I am pretty well done. All i am doing is putting the last themeing touches on. I was trying to get ahold of playful god so i could see if i could tweak his kernel (1500 mhz) but the only thing is the wifi does not work. i will post a link if thats not an issue for some of yall, but im not going to put it on the Rom seeing that some of yall probably wont like it. But enought talk. So far the Rom is pretty basic its running dolphin browser, stock, swift key 3, and adw launcher. Im not doing a WHOLE lot to this one just trying to get yall something quick. i just got this phone seeing my old phone just broke and i was depressed to see that there was nothing for this phone... so yea that needs to change. but this rom is going to be done hopefully by noon. it has been another sleepless night full of 5 hour energy drinks.. but enough ranting... time to get back to work!! Oh and btw are yall already rooted with CWM?

Upvote 0
Im not going to be able to theme this one. The kitchen is down, i am still going to push this one out but its going to be stock as in the notification bar ect. i will theme the next rom i push out. But we are still on schedule to have this out today...

I would love to see some screen shots after it's released. Is it going to include the GAPPs, or will we have to flash it separately?

Upvote 0
It is finished now but i am not going to release it, i soft bricked my phone. It has something to do with the ipdater script, so until i get my phone back up, and figure out the script we can get this rom running again. But we dont have alot of devs working on this phone so for alot of noobs to brick there phones... that would be a hassle lol

Reactions: angrybanana500
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones