• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Aloysius build problems...help please

Hey all
Loving the Aloysius build thus far. Just two issues I really need cleared up. First off the alarm continues to not work. It was fine the first week or so, but now it has become almost completely inoperative. I have switched every setting I can find on it, to no avail. Next i am running dialerone on my build, which is great. However I'm not getting a voicemail waiting indicator anymore. Again, i checked the settings on my inbox, and it says the indicator is on.

Any help on these issues will be much appreciated.Thanks all!

Skeeter

Voicemail notification is a bug that seems to be present with most sprint ports like aloysius, there is no fix for it yet.

As far as the clock issue, I would post your problem over on xda forums in the aloysius thread since the developer checks that often and might be able to help with your issue.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones