1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Alternative Headphones for the Wildfire S?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Harish Harris, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Harish Harris

Harish Harris Well-Known Member

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody could suggest me a good headphone for my Wildfire S with music control keys(play/pause, next/previous) and call receive/hang-up buttons at a reasonable price, because the stock headphones does not have all these features.
    I hate to pick-up my phone everytime i need to change a song.
    Also if anybody is using any alternative headphone, will the default music player support them?

Thanks in advance :)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member

Depends what you're willing to pay? Decent headphones with a mic etc seem to average at about

3. Harish Harris

4. Harish Harris

Hasn't any one else used a different headphone?

5. JBachS

JBachS Lurker

I've had no trouble using a variety of headphones. I notice the HTC phones have an extra insulator on the jack. The only problem I've had is with the jack that connects the phone to the car's stereo. It's a good solid jack which is why I bought it to replace a flimsy one that kept breaking however I needed to file down the head of the jack which was too thick to go right through the cover I have on the phone. This caused an unreliable connection that was likely to fail if I touched the phone. The problem was worse again on my Desire until I realised what I needed to do. Until then I needed to slip the top of the cover off. I mention it because although it's obvious to me now, when it happened I wondered what on earth was wrong.

HTC Wildfire S Forum

The HTC Wildfire S release date was May 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1230mAh battery.

May 2011
Release Date
Reviews