• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Alternatives to Verizon (asurion) Insurance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

williamcmoran

May 27, 2010
Hey everyone. If anyone could be of any help it would be most appreciated. I dropped my phone today. It was actually exactly like you would see it in the movies. I pull my phone out of my pocket and it slipped out out of my hand. It was juggling up in the air a few seconds, no joke. But i could not get a solid grip on it.But alas, in the end I missed it and it hit the NYC pavement. The screen shattered down by the launcher pro dock. I've never broken a phone before over all the years so I never purchase insurance. Obviously I cannot get asurion insurance through verizon because it is more than 30 days. I've had the phone for almost a year. Are there any other companies out there that have no restrictions on when you can sign up? I still have another year on my contract so I would prefer to just get a replacement from insurance if possible. Any help would be awesome. thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones