1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Although I'm getting my Bionic tomorrow...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by messenger13, Sep 7, 2011.

1. messenger13

messenger13 Android Expert

I've decided that I'm not going to go crazy and root it ASAP. I want to learn what it feels like before I start fooling with it too too much. I don't imagine that I can hold out for too long though ... probably less than a week ... but I'm gonna try.

Any thoughts?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. xmr405o

xmr405o Android Expert

I agree. I haven't even rooted my Droid 3 yet. I want at least a SBF or some form of recovery before I root. Also, as it stands the Bionic seems to be plenty fast and has no issues so might as well soak it in first before messing with it.

3. tehsusenoh

tehsusenoh Android Expert

Yeah, I'll be rooting, but only after the SBF comes out. I like to have that added protection. I don't like bricks!

4. rossman26

rossman26 Member

Agreed, I'll definitely root it and get rid of the bloatware but I'm in no hurry. this thing will seem like lightning compared to my current phone so whenever they get SBF done, I'll think about it then.

5. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique

Yep. I waited a whole two days before rooting my GT 10.1 though only because there was recovery for it. Once there is, I'm all for it seeing as how Moto is putting out these "patches" to stop the fun. :cool:

6. YankeeDudeL

YankeeDudeL Android Expert

I think I'm going to wait until the Vigor comes out so people can talk trash about 1.5GHz. By then, someone should have unlocked the bootloader and I could run 2GHz. They see my trolling...

lol

Motorola Droid Bionic Forum

The Motorola Droid Bionic release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4430 processor, and 1735mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews