1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

always low space

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by jgorehampenney, Aug 22, 2011.

1. jgorehampenney

None

I love my INQ Cloud Touch but no matter what, I always seem to have low storage space. I don't have that much stuff installed and I moved as much to my sd card as possible but it's now hard to update stuff and get text messages because, well, it says there's nowhere left to go. protips or advice? know good small apps that I can move to see card that are good alternatives?

ETA: I'd especially like an option other than doubletwist for my audio- I like it but it's huge and I can't move it to my sd card. The stuff on my phone that can't move to sd card that I need is facebook, doubletwist, google+, foursquare, hootsuite, google Listen (not very big though). I wouldn't mind using alternate apps that I can install on the sd card if I can still have the functionality of these apps.

Advertisement

2. takeshi

takeshi Android Expert
    None

Dec 6, 2009
    Data is always overlooked. If you can't move any more apps and you can't uninstall any apps then clean up your data. You need to free up space one way or another.

3. jgorehampenney

None

I'm not sure how to tell if I have stuff (data) saved directly to the phone or not. Any pro-tips?