• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

always roaming help

djsat03

Nov 11, 2009
I am running Fresh Rom 2.1.2, and was on Radio Baseband 2.42.01.04.27. I thought i will update the prl and profile and it said no updates available but soon later it started roaming always.

I haved tried re flashing the rom again with whipping everything and it still did not get me out of roaming.

I went back to 2.32.40.11.09 baseband and then 1.04.01.09.21 baseband. But roaming triangle was still there. If i go into settings and change roaming settings to sprint only then i get no service.

Does anybody know how to fix this?

also i tried using the method in sticky to go back to stock but for some reason when it tries to reboot into recovery mode it just hangs there on htc logo and on pc it says usb error make sure usb is plugged in or something. It detects it fine before it reboots. I have htc sync installed on pc.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones