• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Am I entitled to a refund?

rankman

Sep 6, 2010
PA
I bought snes emulator a year ago and n64 emulator not too long ago and now they are removed from my google account. I can see if It was removed from the market but people who bought it gets to keep it, but they removed it from my google acct and I got no refund. So the consumer takes the hit aswell for something they didn't do or have control over?

Hi there, it seems to me that you should at least get to keep it if others that bought it also get to keep it (refund seems ok, but the time elapsed may be a problem), but I don't know too much about the games. I am gonna move this thread to the "Android games" section so that it can get better responses, as it doesn't really fit the current forum.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones