• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Am I stuck on the 3.11.605.22 ICS leak?

debiandude

Lurker
Apr 28, 2012
I need to return my Rezound to VZW, was wondering how I can get back to the way my phone was when I bought it?

I'm currently on CleanRom 4.3 which is using the 3.11.605.22 leak. I downloaded the RUU_Vigor_VERIZON_WWE_2.01.605.11_Radio_RS_0.95.00 .1123r_3161E_9K_QMR_release_233635_signed.exe and was wondering if I can just use that to get back to stock and then just re-lock the bootloader using the HTCDEV tool? I know it'll still say "tampered" or whatever but they really don't check that.

Is there a way to get back to 2.01.605.11 or earlier? Or am I stuck on this ICS leak?

Yes, but only with S-Off. Once you have it, you'll have to reflash the firmware for the last official OTA (The RUU file for 2.01.605.11) and then your phone will be back to bone stock.

Be warned thought, if you unlocked it with HTC Dev it will still show that it's been tampered with and that you warranty is technically voided and they may be happy to point that out to you if they look close enough.

Good luck!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones