• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Am I The Only One?

What do you think about the stock music application?

• I have to use another application for music.

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • I'm content with the stock music application.

Votes: 41 71.9%

• Total voters
I don't mind the stock music player but I do prefer 3. But thats mostly because I think it looks better :D

I'm not really on board with Swype yet. It's neat but I type just fine with the regular old keyboard and I am not in the mood to try something else.

One thing that I usually feel alone in is my feelings on the Sense Widgets. Most people seem to love them and won't try other home replacement apps because they will loose them. Personally... I hate them. I think they are huge, clunky and just ugly. I even paid for the Launcher Pro Plus which now has some similar widgets and I still don't use them. But I'm more than happy to support the dev of my favorite app :)

Upvote 0
I'm trying to get into Swype. Unfortunately the only real time I've spent texting on my phone is while at work, when I don't really have time to learn something new. It's been a little frustrating sending messed up messages and having a hard time typing up messages. I like the idea a lot so I'm trying to get into it more.

Anyone know when a fully supported version of Swype will be out? I have the skinned one from XDA but I feel like it's not as "pretty" as the official. Almost looks a little outdated, anyone else agree?

Upvote 0
I've pretty much used every media player and always go back to stock, I love the lock screen controls , the widget is decent . My only beef with the stock player is it's slow but it's the most reliable imo

That is exactly how I feel, I wish it could keep the album art and music widget synced when the phone is rebooted but past that she is amazing like the rest of the phone...

I would be all over "3" if it could incorperate the music player's lock screen but until then rocking stock :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones