• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Am I the only one?

K-Rizzle

Android Enthusiast
Nov 21, 2009
Ok, maybe there is some kind of setting in the settings section that can fix this (and if there is, I obviously missed it, so please tell me!)...but I find the hero to be VERY quiet when I'm on a call. I turn the volume all the way up and I feel like I'm still straining to hear sometimes.

Maybe I'm just going deaf? I dunno, but other than that, I love the phone, I do have to go buy call caddy to lock the screen, as I end up doing everything from creating a new text to starting a 3 way call when I'm on the phone! lol!

Is there any kind of app out there that will amplify the sound when I'm on a call?

My phone has been good, although it missed a few calls and dropped one or two in an area where I know there is a good Sprint signal. Today I was on a call, and even with the volume cranked almost all the way up, it was bearly audible, and then in the middle of the call, the phone rebooted itself.

This happened shortly after I had been using the stock SMS program, so I am wondering if that had anything to do with it. :eek:

After it rebooted, it had difficulty connecting with the data signal.

If anyone has any ideas on how to make this not recur, please let me know. I am loving this phone overall, but the call reliability thing is a concern. :thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones