• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

amazing Evo (or Android?)

semperLux

Jun 6, 2010
Ca
Well, it's official. Today I realized that my EVO has just replaced my laptop. I installed Photoshop and Pic Say and I'm able to update my blog, insert pics and do about 90% of what I did on my netbook. The EVO,s camera is better than my three year old Nikon and the video recorder trumps my Kodak Zi6 (only a year old).

I was going to get an iPad to lessen the load of carrying around a laptop but my EVO did the trick.

I can't really call it a phone anymore because I've only made three calls on it. I text and email far more so... just thought I'd share.

I use Wordpress to blog. The Android version of wp is really easy to use and fast. Check it out. As long as I don't have to do a lot of image editing, I use mobile photoshop and Picsay. It's not a perfect setup but the on-screen keyboard is finally getting used to the way I type so I'm just as fast with it as I am with a full keyboard. I've had folding keyboards for other PDAs like Palm Pilots. I'm sure one will be made for the EVO at some point.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones