• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Amazing home screen video...

kbayer

Android Enthusiast
Dec 5, 2009
Houston, Tx
This app is called iHome. It's got mixed reviews, but the 3D effects border from awesome to maybe a bit over the top... Still, shows a lot of creativity and potential. This isn't demonstrated on the Droid, but shows that it is available in the marketplace. I've gotten my phone tweaked just how I like it, so I haven't taken the plunge yet to give this a try...

YouTube - iHome Full Magical Experience on all Android phones

I'm playing with it now. Very fun, I feel like it has a lot of potential, but it's still buggy. I'm using the free version right now so I don't get the "magical experience" of transitions and a different lockscreen. Unfortunately, it's crashing practically every time I try to do something.

Thanks for finding such a cool software! I'm going to keep this thing in mind, but I don't think it's worth using right now because it crashes far too often for any practical purposes. Maybe in a few more upgrades it'll be stable and I'll have found a home replacement that's actually worth paying for! :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones