1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Amazon Appstore $5.00 credit; Time for more free money...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dontpanicbobby, Dec 24, 2013.

1. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member Thread Starter

For a limited time the Amazon Appstore is offering $5.00 USD to everyone who downloads an app using thier Appstore client from December 24th to December 28th. I'm downloading my Amazon Appstore client now. Here's the link for more details Amazon Media Room: Press Releases

Quackers, darkcyber, Caker188 and 4 others like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. jwither

jwither Android Enthusiast

That requires 'unknown sources' to be enabled, right?

That makes me nervous. I've used the Amazon app store before, but I'm not sure I want to do it just for five bucks. :)

grumpy likes this.
  3. dontpanicbobby

Yeah Unknown sources has to be enabled under Security to download things from the Amazon Appstore. I'm not to worried about it myself Amazon has a pretty good rep about resolving issues and I've never heard of any arising from their appstore anyway;; plus after the $5.00 is gone I'm going back to using the Play Store almost exclusively unless Amazon's Free app of the day is really, really good.

4. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations!
    VIP Member

CHA-CHING!

Thanks! :)

5. grumpy

grumpy Newbie

Thanks for the heads up.

6. Caker188

Caker188 Member

Thanks dpb. Pretty cool. They give you 1 dollar credits here and there for downloading stuff too.

7. energyleech

energyleech Lurker

Great thanks!!!! office suite app is 4.99.... regular 14.99.. what a deal...! !!!!!

8. darkcyber

darkcyber Android Expert

Thanks for sharing! If I didn't check in here often then I would have missed this deal and the Google Play Store $50.00 credit. Thanks again for sharing!

9. JnEricsonx

JnEricsonx Android Enthusiast

I only got 1 dollar credit, soo...what happened to the other 4?

10. dontpanicbobby

You'll get an email later telling you you've been credited. Looks like you'll have $6.00 available.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 release date was September 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 13MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 800 processor, and 3200mAh battery.

September 2013
Release Date
Reviews