• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Amazon kindle app

AlfieD

Lurker
Jun 14, 2019
I have a hudl 2. one of my apps is Amazon Kindle. When I open this app, the start screen appears and then the tablet reverts to the home screen. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, after which it works for a few times and the goes wrong again. Any suggestions?

Has the app updated recently? It might be an incompatibility introduced with an update, in which case you should report it to the developer (the Play Store should provide a way).

I'd say try replacing it with an older version, but Amazon seem to be one of the developers who don't allow apkmirror to host such things, so I'm not sure where a safe site to find such a thing is (you don't want to go downloading apks from random websites: that's a sure way of getting a malware infection). Maybe try contacting Amazon themselves?

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
I cannot find a way to contact Amazon Kindle or Play Store about this issue. Can you point me in the right direction please?
If you just look up the Kindle app in the Play Store there's a support link. Down at the bottom, under the title "developer".

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones