• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Are you having problems connecting your Phone to the Computer or the Music simply won't play on your PC?
rudolf.gif

Upvote 0
Are you having problems connecting your Phone to the Computer or the Music simply won't play on your PC?
rudolf.gif
Well it's connected then it tells me to insert a disk, and never will let me get past that point, I downloaded doubletwist the other day got all my music transfered to my phone but now can't figure out how to get music from my phone to computer, I thought it would just bring up windows media player or something and let me transfer through that

Upvote 0
Well it's connected then it tells me to insert a disk, and never will let me get past that point, I downloaded doubletwist the other day got all my music transfered to my phone but now can't figure out how to get music from my phone to computer, I thought it would just bring up windows media player or something and let me transfer through that

Oh thats because you have not mounted :)

Plug in your phone to a PC via USB -> Drag down the White notification box from the Top of the phones screen -> Select mount -> Confirm -> Now go to My Computer on your PC -> you should now see a removable drive -> Click it and you can now browse the contents of the SD including copying the Music from and to your SD

HINT: All your photos and videos taken from the camera are in the Folder "DCIM" I beleive.

Carl
rudolf.gif

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones