1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

General Amazon T-mobile G1 question..

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by FP1988, Mar 17, 2009.

1. FP1988

FP1988 New Member

Mar 17, 2009
    If i purchase my G1 with Amazon.com and I have any issues such as creaking screen or just defective in anyway.. Would i send it to T-mobile or Amazon.com??

Advertisement

2. benmarvin

benmarvin Well-Known Member

I have purchased a Blackberry through a 3rd party retailer before and when I had warranty issues, I called T-Mobile. They are super nice, they'll walk you through some basic troubleshooting stuff and ask a bunch of questions, but if it's a warranty issue, they will send you a new phone and get you to swap out your SIM and send the old one back and I believe only charge you for the shipping.
    Unless it was under like 7 or 14 days and you're looking for Amazon to give you a full refund.

3. dkaufman1

dkaufman1 Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2008
    Android Scientists
    The Lab
    From Costco (which has it cheaper now than Amazon) to a Tmobile mall kiosk, once you start paying Tmobile for service they handle the rest. I have personally experienced this time and time again. They do get top customer service ratings for cell phone carriers. Not saying that makes them "awesome" but I like to say, "their script is less annoying and better suited to quickly dealing my needs, they have good script writers and trainers."

4. FP1988

FP1988 New Member

Mar 17, 2009
    Wow thanks guys!

I did not know about the costco deal, will head over there later this week thanks for the heads up.

5. dkaufman1

dkaufman1 Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2008
    Android Scientists
    The Lab
    Make sure you have the coupon...from their flyer. Search costco, in this forum for the one I am referring too. It was scanned in to show it off.

Tags: