1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

amazon, target, walmart, wirefly

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by odiej34, Sep 8, 2011.

1. odiej34

odiej34 Android Enthusiast

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. dragma

dragma Well-Known Member

Interestingly Amazon has the wrong image.

3. jmorisey

jmorisey Member

Not "trolling" - just want to point out that those $100 cards listed in the advertisements are for current VZW customers upgrading from dinosors.

On a positive note, all these still saves ya $50 at the min.!!!

odiej34 likes this.
  4. dragma

dragma Well-Known Member

Just as a warning, if you currently have unlimited data, I would stay away from these deals, it may fubar the plans.

No I have no experience with it but just saying....

5. Lars

Lars Android Expert

amazon asks about retaining unlimited data

6. dragma

dragma Well-Known Member

They still have the wrong pic. though

7. Preach2k

Preach2k Android Enthusiast

Walmart has the bionic for $199

Just checked online and it is 199. same for renewal or new contract. Not sure about in store but still a great deal.

8. schimm

schimm Android Enthusiast

The whole campaign is a sham as it says nothing about the requirement that you must be eligible for an upgrade. The days of promo prices for everyone on the best new releases is done.

9. sx4dude2013

sx4dude2013 Android Expert

I never use anything but VZW. Other places give you discounts cause you have to do everything through them. If you change you plan, you have to let walmart ppl know. Its crazy the rules and everything. I like to stick with VZW, espically *611. 95% they are very helpful with returns and hardware replacements! IDK how to get replacements if you buy from somewhere else?

10. RadYOacTiVe

RadYOacTiVe Android Expert

Will Walmart sell without a contract? I have gift cards i'd like to burn and would be perfect to use on this!

11. Preach2k

Preach2k Android Enthusiast

Thank You for letting me know this. I am waiting until the end of the month to purchase the Bionic. I will go thru Verizon to buy the phone.

12. dalegg

dalegg Newbie

I looked at the Walmart deal and it appears you have to give up your unlimted data plan to get the phone at this price. I can not tell for sure but it would be useless to talk to an agent at Walmart unless you want to order sheets or something.

13. milrtime83

milrtime83 Android Enthusiast

Amazon specifically says you have to call Verizon for any plan changes. Same with warranty claims I believe.

Motorola Droid Bionic Forum

The Motorola Droid Bionic release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4430 processor, and 1735mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews