• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

AmazonMP3 Help???

goya

Jul 7, 2011
US
Hello, I have searched Google and this forum for answers to these questions but really haven't found anything so forgive me if this sounds noobish.

I have AmazonMP3 app installed on my HTC Inspire 4G. I buy music from Amazon over iTunes because I do not like Apple. Also, I download the free mp3 from Amazon everyday.

Initially I had ALL purchases going to the cloud drive. I was tired of streaming the music, especially with the 200MB data plan, so now they get auto-downloaded to the device, too. There is an option for this. Has anyone had Amazon mp3's disappear from the device? Almost daily when I open the AmazonMP3 app I can see songs that were already downloaded being re-downloaded. What's going on here?

Last, did anyone else notice there was no FREE Amazon mp3 today? Does this happen a lot? I just see the $0.69 song from OneRepublic I believe.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones