• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Amzer Mirror Screen Protecter

Mskgreenel

Android Enthusiast
Mar 31, 2010
ATL
www.youtube.com
My Amzer Mirror screen protector from cheapdroids.com came today.... :( I do use my phone as a mirror when I'm out & about to touch up my face a bit so I thought a mirror screen protector would be perfect for me.....

It's a full screen protector and the cut seems a bit off. If you line it up perfectly around the speaker cut out there to much room on the bottom. If you match it perfectly around the bottom curves of the screen there's too much room near the speaker cut out. There's no middle ground. I think the thickness also makes this more obvious........

I also don't like the optical joystick cut out I looks like an upside down U

Pros
It protects the screen
I look cute in the mirror
Mirror perfectly captures my pout face

Cons
The protector is thick!!! It's obvious
Weird hue the screen almost appears tinted
Rainbow like/hologram hue when the screen is on
Can't see sh!t outside (except for my pout face)

So this crap is getting peeled off real quick... I wish I could return it.... I ordered it on 4/21 the same day I got the phone..... For now I'll apply another VWZ protector. Thank god they come with 3.........

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones