1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Amzer screen protector

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cnymoeman, Apr 23, 2012.

1. cnymoeman

cnymoeman Member

I went ahead a month ago and decided to order a screen protector. I decided on the Amerz anti glare from amazon based mainly on the fact that the warps screen has quite a bit of glare in the sun. This is by far the best screen protector i had owned for any phone. The cut of it fits perfect and it does a hell of a job on a sunny day.I some times put my phone in the same pocket as my keys and it has done its job pretty well, its not easy to put a scratch on it but when it does its not too deep. I picked it up for any 6$ or so on amazon. I didn't notice until i got the package that it only came with one cover because i ordered my fiance screen protectors and hers came with three but the Amerz has held up much better than hers. If your looking for a good way to protect your screen and help with the stupid glare i definitely suggest ordering 1 or more of these.

Amzer Anti-Glare Screen Protector Shield with Cleaning Cloth for ZTE Warp - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Clear:Amazon:Cell Phones & Accessories

cardsbytootsie and Alsaces Daddy like this.
  2. justtom

justtom Android Enthusiast

3. shinru2004

shinru2004 Android Expert
    Recognized Developer

Please use the thanks button

justtom likes this.
  4. justtom

justtom Android Enthusiast

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews