• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

An Accessories Forum?

DanGrover

Jun 30, 2009
I'd quite like to ask a question about AF's favourite stereo bluetooth headset's, but I can't seem to find the best forum for it. A specific phone forum seems a little too concise for accessories that probably work on all android phones - so a forum just for accessories would be quite nice!

Or, at least, a suggestion on where to post my query!

I'd quite like to ask a question about AF's favourite stereo bluetooth headset's, but I can't seem to find the best forum for it. A specific phone forum seems a little too concise for accessories that probably work on all android phones - so a forum just for accessories would be quite nice!

Or, at least, a suggestion on where to post my query!

Well, the G1 forum has a sub-forum for accessories and could fro the present time use that ... But each phone could possibly use a sub-forum for accessories...

Upvote 0
Well, the G1 forum has a sub-forum for accessories and could fro the present time use that ... But each phone could possibly use a sub-forum for accessories...

I don't know - I think if you did that, it would defy the point a bit. You might as well just post in the normal phone forum. The idea is that most accessories will work with the majority of phones (or, rather, they'll either work with android or they won't - I can't imagine there will be too many that'll work with some Android handsets and not others, though I'm not saying it doesn't or won't happen).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones