1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

An almost unusable Lenovo K3 Note

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Akid Danial, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Akid Danial

Akid Danial Lurker

My Lenovo K3 Note had no issues before. That's what every good smartphone has. But it is came to the point where the K3 Note is almostly functional.
    Here's the things that happens to me every time:
    • Google Keyboard quitting itself (even when not typing)
    • Play Music stops the music too soon
    • DU Battery Saver almostly slows down the whole phone
    • Google+ unresponded when attempting to reshare or create a new post
    If you had any of these problems before and know how to fix them, let me know.

buathonghadchaiyapom likes this.
  2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

DU(Baidu) Battery Waster more like...

That's quite likely the culprit. causing the apps to quit, music to stop, being unresponsive etc. Truth is you don't need snake-oil task killers like that, also it's more than likely spying on you, phoning home your personal data to Beijing in the background. If you uninstall DU, and give it a restart, quite possibly your phone will be OK again.

Akid Danial, Dannydet and psionandy like this.
  3. Akid Danial

Akid Danial Lurker

I tried to do that and it's working fine. Now I realize that their Smart Charging thing does slows down my phone. However, there's other stuff unfixed:
    • Google+ not responding when posting/sharing (will not always work even when the data & cache cleared)

4. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

Almostly sounds like you may have to factory reset the device to fix the issues

5. Akid Danial

Akid Danial Lurker

Factory reset? I am afraid that I will lost my beloved stuff including my virtual kitten (Links from Office 98/99), GTA SA Mobile and all my songs.

6. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Yeh, snake-oil crapware/spyware like that is often detrimental to how a phone or tablet performs. More info here....
    https://androidforums.com/threads/p...k-killers-ram-optimizers-and-the-like.896663/

Can't really help with G+, I never used it.

7. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Think you really should see about making a backup, and see about possibilities of saving and restoring all your stuff, just in case your phone does take a dump, etc.

Lenovo K3 Note Forum

The Lenovo K3 Note release date was March 2015. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, MT6752 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

March 2015
Release Date
Reviews