• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

An android game with console graphics, 16 x anti-aliasing, and more

Yes, it IS possible, as shown by:

In the game, you explore a 3D maze in first person, trying to survive and collect treasure as long as possible while avoiding the enemies and deadly traps in the dungeon.

Featuring:
-Incredible next generation console-like graphics with:
...>16 x Anti-Aliasing
...>Realistic Ray Traced Shadows
...>Lighting Effects
...>Highly detailed 3D models and textures
...>Particle Effects
-Action-packed exploration gameplay!
-Tablet Support!
-One/no permissions! (only licensing on the full version; no scary permissions!:) )

At the moment there might be some lag with lower end phones, however we are working on this issue. We have also confirmed that both the HTC Incredible & Droid 2 run the game fine.

This is the first game being released, so we're extremely excited.:D If you like the game, please rate it and comment, and if you have any feedback, please post it below.

We hope you enjoy our first game,
Velvet Void Games

(URL: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.velvetvoid.dungeonsneak.free&feature=search_result)

Technically it looks great, gameplay wise the genre isn't my personal cup of tea, but i'll sure try it out this evening when im home anyway.

Small bit of constructive criticism - after putting so much effort into the game's graphics, you really should have put more thought into the name.

"Dungeon Sneak" to me conjurs up a game like "ball hit", "car jump", or "glass break" - i.e. poor games slapped together that are repetitive junk developed by a dodgy non-english speaking malware developer!!

Even if your game was called something like "Haunted Dungeon", it makes it seem more legit. But that's just me being pedantic to be honest - good luck anyway, hope it's successful for you:)

Upvote 0
It is disappointing to hear that is is lagging for you:(. We're working on making it less laggy for phones at the moment, so there should be an update in their near future which should make it run faster.

As for the enemies, the best way to survive is to try and stay as far away from them as possible, and if they get too close, then you hide behind the pillars until they've passed on.

Thanks for the feedback
Velvet Void Games

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones