1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

An app for adding notes and time stamp to photo?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by android001, Sep 11, 2016.

1. android001

android001 Member
    None

Jun 18, 2011
    There are a lot of app that can add date and time to photo but I can't find an app that allows me to add notes (whatever text I want to add to a photo) every time when I take a photo (right after I take a photo?). What I can find is like photo editing app, after I take a bunch of photo, I can edit those photo, not just adding text. I just want to add text right after taking a photo (and fast). Some other app allows me to add signature, but that is the same text for every photo. Nope. Some other app can add location and they require GPS on. Nope, I can do that myself. Does anyone know an app that allow me to add notes and time stamp right after I take a photo?

Advertisement

2. AZgl1500

AZgl1500 Android Expert
    None

Feb 3, 2011
    Male
    Retired and loving it.
    Oklahoma grasslands
    I would like to do that also, just never searched hard enough.

3. AZgl1500

AZgl1500 Android Expert
    None

Feb 3, 2011
    Male
    Retired and loving it.
    Oklahoma grasslands
  4. android001

android001 Member
    None

Jun 18, 2011
    All those app only add text notes but no time stamp. I am looking for both. Also, I can only add text afterwards but not right after I take a picture. As in, I have to open a photo, one by one, to add whatever text I want. What I am looking for is like adding time stamp. Right after I take a photo, it will pop up a window (something like that) asking me what text I want to add. I don't need to open each photo to add text. Also, the text has to be small and on a corner of the photo. Some app adds text so big and right in the middle, like creating a greeting card. Is there something like that?

5. AZgl1500

AZgl1500 Android Expert
    None

Feb 3, 2011
    Male
    Retired and loving it.
    Oklahoma grasslands
    dunno sir, but I know exactly what you are wanting, and I too have often wanted that feature.

so far, I have just turned on Location GPS for my photos so I can at least look back and see where I was.
    but, being able to write the name of the people I meet would be terrific.... I have short term memory loss, and I take their picture, thinking I will write their names down on it later.. and it never happens....
    I would love to attach an audio recording to their picture....
    so, I have resorted to just taking short movie clips.