1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support an "app" for invoicing from my Iconia??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by excav8ter, Sep 22, 2011.

1. excav8ter

excav8ter Android Enthusiast
    None

Mar 14, 2010
    Holland, Michigan
    Hey all, I am wondering if there is an easy to use app to create an invoice and then email it from my Iconia? I found the intuit / quick books app, but it appears i can't use it to create and email invoices. Currently I just email my daily billing to my mom, who is more than happy to do my billing through quick books on her laptop, I'm just looking for a more efficient way to do it. Perhaps an easier way to email the bill to my customer and my mom all at once.

Thanks

Advertisement

2. kenji57

kenji57 Well-Known Member
    None

Aug 15, 2011
    N/A
    Did you try a market search on "invoice"?

Invoice2go looks OK, lets you email invoices and there's a free lite/trial version

3. excav8ter

excav8ter Android Enthusiast
    None

Mar 14, 2010
    Holland, Michigan
    Sorry, I should have done a better search. But since I posted my initial question, I have found out that the new 2012 Quickbooks is Android compatible. I don't do any of my own billing, but my secretary has been using quickbooks since it came out. Now I am going to learn to use it, via my Iconia. I think this is gonna be great.
    I have zero interest in learning anything new on my laptop, but I love finding new ways to use my Iconia be have fun or be productive.

4. jacke85

jacke85 Newbie
    None

Hey have your tried QBReflex? Because one of my friend use this app to access his quickbooks reports in mobile. So try this app and if it fulfills your requirement, I will be happy.

cheers............