1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

An app that uses the NFC chip

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by markdoc, Jul 8, 2019.

1. markdoc

markdoc Android Expert

I have an LG V40 ThinQ with Android 9.0. I use the NFC chip with the Freestyle Libre app to read my blood sugar. Until a few days ago, with the chip and android beam turned on, the chip's status was displayed in the Notifications. ( basically said it's ready to use) The status started displaying when the phone booted. AFAIK, nothing changed and the app was not updated. (The app was first released on June 6, 2019)
    I'm looking for a different app that will also get the NFC chip to similarly display its status.
    Thanks in advance for your help,

2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Someone else recently posted about a very similar issue with NFC blood sugar tags and and an LG phone. Has your phone been updated to Pie, Android 9?

Could be there is an issue with the app and LG phones that needs to be fixed. No idea if there are any alternatives, as it's not something I've ever had to deal with.

markdoc likes this.
  3. markdoc

markdoc Android Expert

Nope. My phone was updated to Pie before I started using NFC and the new app. When I first downloaded the app, the NFC chip and the app were working well together. After a few weeks, without the app updating, no more status reporting. They still work the same and the NFC icon is still in the Notification Bar. Just no more status reporting. Can you tell me which forum you saw the other NFC issue in. Maybe if I talk to him we can help each other. Thanks for trying.

Function - Easy Email Inbox &

Function - Easy Email Inbox & Forum

com.myhomescreen.email

Function is an easy-to-use communications and productivity tool designed to uplift your day and create positive, healthy habits. Access your email inbox with the swipe of the screen, use our task management assistant & set smart reminders to achieve new heights! Designed to be a key feature of your business or personal life, Function builds a routine of effective accomplishments you can feel good about. Bring clarity to your communication and responsibilities to easily see the progress you are making. What can you do with Function? ★ Easily view emails and decide which ones are most important to you ★ Create lists of tasks and check them off as you go to see your progress ★ Set smart reminders that let you know when you have missed something ★ Easily surf the web with voice search technology & exclusive news articles Why should you download Function? SIMPLICITY: Let your phone work for you, not against you. Start your day on a great pace right from the start with a great understanding of what you are doing. Easily review your emails, schedule and tasks. PERSONALIZED: This was made for you and for what you want to get done. Customize your email messaging, list of tasks and when you want your reminders to alert you. Connect to your personal accounts to have only your content and contacts. TIME MANAGEMENT: Get more time in your day back to do the things that you want to do. When it's time to cut the cord and relax, turn reminders off and enjoy the peace of mind knowing you accomplished everything on your task list today. SMART LAUNCHER TECHNOLOGY: Function replaces your default launcher and provides an uncluttered, simplified home screen. Icons are conveniently organized by type. Enhanced search is insanely fast and offers custom suggested topics. Function brings an intuitive search bar right to the top of your home screen! Android™ is a trademark of Google LLC. User Support: support@emailhomeapp.com Privacy Policy: http://myhomescreenapps.com/privacy Included Features: Email, Smart Launcher, Productivity, Tasks, Reminders, Time Management, Fast Log In, Gmail™ Sign In, Set a Reminder, Inbox, Multi Account Access, To Do List, Web Search, Google™ Authentication & Compliance, Business Email, Spam Folder, Support.

READ MORE
March 23, 2020
Last Updated
Rating
1M+
Installs