• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

An App to hide Apps??

Silly question, but then how hard is it to USE the apps you hid? Do you have to go back into LP settings, unhide them, use them, then hide them again? :thinking:

Yes, unless you've also placed the app on your home screen somewhere.

I usually try to keep installed apps to a minimum in that if I haven't used one in a month or so I'll remove it. Though, looking at my app tray now, I have had shazam installed for months and don't think I have ever used it.

But, this can be useful to keep things clean and hide stuff like the beautiful widget icon where you can just access it from the widget itself.

Upvote 0
Silly question, but then how hard is it to USE the apps you hid? Do you have to go back into LP settings, unhide them, use them, then hide them again? :thinking:

Yeah, that would be required to use a hidden app. I only hide apps that I never use through the drawer. Tasker for example I have always in the notification bar or mylock which starts when my phone boots and I never need to go into the actual app.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones