1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

An appreciation message to my fellow Evo owners

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by italy7, Aug 9, 2010.

1. italy7

italy7 Active Member

May 6, 2010
    Hello,

I just wanted to give a big 'thanks' to all of you with the vast knowlege you possess w/ the android platform and alllll the help i've received. From the mods, keeping the threads on subject and what not etc, to everyone else providing useful and sometimes humorous banter :D

I really appreciate it! I have gone from a LG lotus to the Evo and the transition has been wonderful, thanks to all of you.

I now have many cool apps, a few purchased such as beautiful widgets, and robo defense, and others suggested here such as swype, 3d gallery, handcent, appbrain, and astro to name a few of my favorites!!! And finally downloaded Launcher Pro! It seems all my questions i may have are answered already with a quick search! I rarely have to even post, so just wanted to say thanks to all it is appreciated!

ps....this forum kills my sleep tho! :rolleyes: Good day to you all!

Advertisement

surfologist87 and MrPassion like this.
  2. ekang

ekang Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2010
    Chicago
    Haha I hear ya on losing sleep reading this forum. Actually I was up till about 5 am last night on this forum trying to figure some things out, and of course I found more than enough info and answers on here. Because of this forum, I also finally got swype on my phone and figured out which app (rock player) I needed to have to be able to upload any video format and watch it on my evo.
    Have fun with your phone! I know I've been since launch and it just keeps getting better for me

italy7 likes this.
Tags: