Jake said 1:43AM on 5-24-2010
Wow, how bout you take your tongue out of steve jobs a-hole?? Heres a little recap(one with some truth) to the "points" you made...
1. You actually said it in your 2nd sentence "Yes, it's true that you can't tether in the US". Way to make your point!
2. "I can do essentially the same thing with my iPhone right now via internet tethering (again, this isn't possible in the US without workarounds"
Another strong argument!
3. "First off, according to OUR OWN INFORMAL POLLING, a plurality of iPhone OS users consider the lack of Flash support a feature rather than a hindrance. 27% of people we polled said they were outright glad the iPad doesn't have Flash support"
From the sound of that, apple users(fanboi's) must not know what flash does, which doesn't really surprise me(it doesn't exist if stevie doesn't support it!)
4. "Maybe I'm not as demanding or discerning as the average Android user, but nevertheless, I've got nearly a hundred apps on my iPhone that enable it to do almost anything I can think of."
For one, I've never heard of someone bricking their device because of downloading a bum app from the market. Two, saying you have 100 iphone apps doesn't mean a whole lot, considering 90% of them are more worthless that the selection coming from palm or WM.
5. "I guess they've been asleep for the past month, because multitasking is one of the main features of iPhone OS 4.0, very likely due for public release sometime within the next few weeks."
Answer me one question and I'll drop this one, Can you multitask today? NO!! And you don't even know when the new os will be out, except that it's very likely due soon.
6. "Normal people don't buy into platforms based on what they can eventually do."
Hahaha, kind of like stevie promising you fandoi's multitasking for a couple years now, and I don't even need to compare the browsers, because it's not even close.
7. " It gives more carrier choice"
ITS AN OPEN NETWORK!! How you could even try to argue this just proves what a black turtle neck wearing, starbucks drinking, fanboi douche you really are. Welcome to the beginning of the end.
Wow, that was fun, from the looks of it, I can do your job better than you can. You American hating douche.