1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

An epic intro!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Djayness, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Djayness

Djayness Member

Jun 13, 2009
    BUWAHAHAHHAA!

I got the magic g2 on vodafone on internet order and its coming in the next few days so I thought I would join up on this community because ive been lurking, yes...lurking for quite a while now. Im totally addicted and i dont even have the phone yet, ive even compiled a general idea of the apps I want to get...

So? who am i? Or rather, who would i like you to think I am? (mostly the case with the internet these days)

For starters, I love soccer, i play around 4 times a week at pretty high levels and whether its watching or playing, i just love the sport. Besides soccer, my other loves include computer modding and overclocking, something of which ive made a business out of in the form of epic pc cases - YouTube - EpicPcCases's Channel

So where did it all start?

Well, my addiction for overclocking started after my first laptop died. I decided to build a computer from scratch. My brother, in his infinite wisdom decided to buy me some watercooling gear which started my curiosity for modding and overclocking.

[​IMG]
    Ah yes, the complete absence of cable management.

So after buying a dremel,I thought I was invincible and could mod whatever the hell I wanted to. I came up with the thought of modding my 900 into an arsenal case (big time arsenal fan here)

[​IMG]
    Sketchup does its wonders.

The end product came up like so.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

From there on in I couldnt help it, I bought all the required tools and fell into an unhealthy obsession with watercooling and acrylic.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I soon realised that I could make a business out of building custom cases for people and that spawned a whole bunch of cases and current projects.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    WIP mineral oil PC :p

[​IMG]

And thats me.....

If you guys wanted to see more, I have my personal youtube here - http://www.youtube.com/user/djayness and my epic youtube channel here http://www.youtube.com/user/EpicPcCases

Advertisement

2. shivers316

shivers316 Godmember

Oct 18, 2008
    Wow, that was epic! Welcome!

3. andyrobo60

andyrobo60 Member

Jun 14, 2009
    UK
    Nice intro defiantly epic but why does your Arsenal case have so many fans when your PC is water cooled?

4. Djayness

Djayness Member

Jun 13, 2009
    The fans cool the radiators which cool the water...which flows onto the components :p

Anyhow, ive had a fairly lovely play around with my magic recently so youll see me around!

5. dkaufman1

dkaufman1 Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2008
    Android Scientists
    The Lab
    Best. Intro. Ever.

I hope people take a page from that book. Nicely done.

Are you planning on modding your phone? Can't wait to see that.

Are you a Ben H. fan?

6. Djayness

Djayness Member

Jun 13, 2009
    Not too sure who ben h is :p

Unfortunately I havent had the chance to root or do anything to my phone, sure theres the opportunity to mod in a different back plate but i might just keep things stock for warranty purposes haha.

7. dkaufman1

dkaufman1 Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2008
    Android Scientists
    The Lab
    Not sure if you were joking - search Ben Heckendorn

8. hazard99

hazard99 New Member

Jun 21, 2009
    I must say lovely mods .... I have done some of my own but no where near your level!.