1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

An idea for social apps

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Droidiam, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Droidiam

Droidiam Member

I think it would be a good idea if someone added a feature on a social app like facebook or twitter or whatever to post what you are currently listening to with album art and links. Unless there is already one out there that can then i must have missed it. I had a Zune HD and I loved that you could do that in the facebook app :)

Advertisement

2. sofiablak

sofiablak Member

woo amazing idea, i liked the option on Gtalk when i saw it for the 1st time it used to show the song which i am playing on my Windows Media Player. I'am also expecting these kind of plugin on facebook where people will come to know which song we are currently playing - And any suggestion like what is required to make such an application :)

3. You mean you want to be a mobile 'narrowcast' radio* station streaming whatever you're listening to to a list of people of your choice?
    *And no doubt you want that for video too.

Afaik there are applications for Windows and OSX that can do that. So if you control your Windows machine or Mac remotely (with e.g. free for personal use Teamviewer) from your phone you can stream those media to any internet device. Including your own phone of course.