1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

An immovable problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by VincentWhetstone, Jun 6, 2017.

1. VincentWhetstone

I have a Galaxy S3 mini. At first my Plaintronics bluetooth was working with it properly. However, I unpaired it attempting to pair the headphones to another device and when I tried to repair the headphones to the S3, the device won't even recognize the headphones. I tried all the usual: turning power off (as opposed to simply restarting), attempting to re-recognize the headset (over and over again), nothing works. I don't understand why it worked one time and now refuses to work at all. Help!!!

2. Best Answer:
    Post #4 by Leon Marco, Jun 6, 2017 (1 points)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

3. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Does the S3 think it's still paired? Is there an option to manually remove the pairing?

4. VincentWhetstone

No it does not. It recognizes other things but not the headphones

5. Leon Marco

Leon Marco Well-Known Member

I don't think the problem​ is with your phone but instead with your headphones. Trying pairing the headphones with another mobile.

psionandy likes this.
  6. VincentWhetstone

You were exactly correct! Actually, I did some super research and found the answer. So, here it is: Turn power off. Then hold power switch to turn on. When you see the red or blue light on the side, press and/or hold the volume-up button multiple times and headphones will reset and allow pairing.

psionandy likes this.
  7. VincentWhetstone

You were exactly correct! Actually, I did some super research and found the answer. So, here it is: Turn power off. Then hold power switch to turn on. When you see the red or blue light on the side, press and/or hold the volume-up button multiple times and headphones will reset and allow pairing

Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini release date was November 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, NovaThor U8420 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

November 2012
Release Date
Reviews