1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

An Introduction to new member

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Adam Hill, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Adam Hill

Adam Hill Lurker

Hi friends,

I am Adam Hill, a new guy to the forum.I am very glad to become a member of this forum. I hope my stay on this forum really good and according to my expectations.

Best regards
    Adam Hill

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±
    VIP Member

Hello and welcome Adam!
    I've moved your thread to our introductions forum so others can make fun welcome you!
    I'm sure you will enjoy our forums! :)

3. Jim_r

Jim_r Newbie

Welcome to the forum there is a lot of useful information here and the folks are helpful for the most part. Hopefully you have an enjoyable experience. :)

4. AMOCO

AMOCO The Computer Guy
    VIP Member

5. Frank9648

Frank9648 Lurker

Hi I am new to all this and need very basic help

6. Jim_r

Jim_r Newbie

Welcome Frank9648 this is one of the places to find help when needed, I'm fairly new to this also but I have found some good information from this site and you tube post. Hopefully you will have a good experience here.

Mikestony likes this.
  7. ProTech89074

ProTech89074 Lurker

Hello everyone.... Been years since I have had an Android device. Thought I'd put away my iPhone for a while and see if my shiny new Nexus 6p can keep me entertained!!
    What's the deal on "reliable" car chargers for these models?? Can't seem to find one that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

8. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary
    VIP Member

Welcome to our AndroidForums, @ProTech89074 :).

I'm pretty sure our Nexus 6P area has a thread or two about car chargers...I purchased the Anker USB Car Charger (after I purchased the Vinsic USB Car Charger that never arrived) for my 6P but have yet to actually try it out (as you can see they also require that you have a separate type C USB cable).

Cheers!

9. ProTech89074

ProTech89074 Lurker

scary alien likes this.
  10. Mystery_Flasher

Mystery_Flasher Android Enthusiast

Hi everyone! I'm also new here, however I've been reading this forum a lot and learned a lot, all thanks to great forum members ;)

11. Midnitemarky

Midnitemarky Lurker

Hello everyone. After years with apple, i decided to buy a cheap android to see if i can get on with it, (i'm old and not tech wise). I got an Elephone with marshmallow on it, liking it so far (apart from the fingerprint scanner) so here's hoping we bond. It looks like this is a good place if i get stuck so thanks in advance for the questions i may ask.

12. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary
    VIP Member

Midnitemarky and olbriar like this.
  13. olbriar

olbriar  

Hi Midnitemarky. Welcome to Android Forums. I hope you enjoy your time on these forums. Thanks for joining the community.

Midnitemarky likes this.
  14. Talukdar

Talukdar Newbie

Nice to meet you Adam and welcome to this forum. Hope you are having a good time over here.