• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

An introduction

andreajh

Lurker
Jan 4, 2012
Hi there,

I am a Nextbook owner of the premium9. My daughter has an LGl55c phone. So we are both owners of android items. I have questions but wanted to introduct myself first. I know a moderate amount of info but definitely am no expert so I am sure problems will arise which I will have no idea of how to solve so thought joining up here would be a good way of doing so.

Thanks.

andreajh

I hope we can fill your desire for information about your Android devices. Welcome aboard. Here are links to both our phone areas and tablet areas. Just follow the link for each and then click in on your device. The good users there love talking about their devices and are friendly and helpful. Have fun and thanks for joining these forums.
Android Phones - Android Forums
Android Tablets & MIDs - Android Forums

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones