1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

An opportunity... :-)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by JB in AZ, Feb 19, 2011.

1. JB in AZ

JB in AZ Android Expert
    None

Oct 27, 2009
    Florida
    Hey all you Hero root regulars! I have been thinking for some time that our Sprint HTC Hero section "how to root" stickies are getting kind of out of date and disjointed. Not too many folks need to do the old "copy and paste" via command prompt method (Android 1.5), although it should be included, and there are a few "one click methods" now as well. I think we should do a sticky update and make things easier for new folks to find.

So here is an opportunity for you to submit to me via PM, a prototype of the your suggestions for the new, concise "How to Root the Sprint HTC Hero" sticky...

There is no guarantee that your submission will be used in its entirety, or at all, but let's see what our Hero community can come up with. :D

What do you say? :)

Let's make an informal deadline of Monday 2/21 (night) for submissions.

Feel free to discuss this here, but please DO NOT post your submission in this thread. ;)

Advertisement

2. srkmagnus

srkmagnus Well-Known Member
    None

Jan 30, 2011
    That sounds like an excellent idea. I actually thought about taking screen shots to show people exactly what needs to be done, especially when wiping in recovery.

3. DonB

DonB ♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™

Nov 30, 2009
    Male
    18th Hole Of the Golf Course
    Check this link that I created which is in the Stickie of this section, it has a lot of what your looking for, "Lots useful root info"

Tags: