1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

An update in regards to Bob Cat, long time AF Moderator

Discussion in 'Site Updates & Announcements' started by Phases, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Shotgun84

Shotgun84 Extreme Android User

Oh my god. I'll never forget the support you showed me through my hard times. You'll be missed. Rest in peace my friend :(

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rico ANDROID

Rico ANDROID Android Expert

I just read this after seeing a link in @Unforgiven 's siggy . So sad to hear the news.

3. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

4. Steven58

A hero indeed. I know I'm late to the game, but experiencing the cancer battle in my family brings this all the more close to home. Rest in peace, wonderful man.

5. I didn't know of Bob Cat or Funkylogik (unless they were across both sites) and it sounds like that's my loss.

I just wanted to add here, as I couldn't find anywhere else, that I had occasional dealings (?) and shared Likes and Thanks with Crashdamage with my first account username over at AC, and found his last thread (similar to the one he posted here) after the time of his passing. It was a long thread there with many tributes, and I added my belated posts with my new username.

We were linked to the thread here on AF, and I was even more impressed and touched by the feeling and kindness shown by AF members.

I know Mrs Timothy Meador was comforted, as she replied with appreciation on both sites.

Bravo AF.

-----
    On Edit :I see Funkylogik had 10k posts on AC. It sounded a little familiar. Nice profile statement too. A Scottish loss.

#105 Member2035261, Nov 2, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2017