• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root And another one bites the dust.

As the Queen song title says "another bites the dust". thanks to all the Devs great ride but it's time to move on.... to the S3 that is. As eager I am with this move I'm looking back at how I have learned a lot from this Forum. Thanks to the Devs for helping us experience to go from froyo to all the way to ICS. To Forum thanks for help and support and making this place feel at home. Hope to see you guys down the road, but I will not be leaving for good still keeping my Triumph and hanging around to see what what's new. Till then see you guys later.

As the Queen song title says "another bites the dust". thanks to all the Devs great ride but it's time to move on.... to the S3 that is. As eager I am with this move I'm looking back at how I have learned a lot from this Forum. Thanks to the Devs for helping us experience to go from froyo to all the way to ICS. To Forum thanks for help and support and making this place feel at home. Hope to see you guys down the road, but I will not be leaving for good still keeping my Triumph and hanging around to see what what's new. Till then see you guys later.

It's sad to see anybody go, but this phone has been running for over two years. I don't think it would have lasted too much longer in most people's hands as so many people want to upgrade every once and while.

Anyway, have fun with the S3.

Upvote 0
It's sad to see anybody go, but this phone has been running for over two years. I don't think it would have lasted too much longer in most people's hands as so many people want to upgrade every once and while.

Anyway, have fun with the S3.

I know I've held out seeing phone after phone but ultimately I now upgraded. It was two awesome years and this being my first Android phone and learned so much from you guys. Now it's a new chapter in the android game. Thanks I will enjoy this new phone

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones