• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

And the winner for the best battery saver app is...

I have no battery saver, app killer or anything except what came with the phone. I am a light to average user and I'd have to charge my phone up to 3 times a day. I basically use my phone for texting, FB, emails, radar and the occasional phone call. I could not figure out why my phone would drain so quickly. I don't use it much at all.

So, my friend told me to keep the 'recent apps' screens clear. Now every time I use my phone, I touch the recent apps (double box hard key) and swipe any open screen to the left or right. Since I've done this, I can go almost 2 full days without a charge.

Like I said, I have no additional apps or battery savers, my phone is not rooted or anything. It is nothing more than when I bought it.

Upvote 0
Lmfao the winner for best battery saving app is none since it actauly take battery to use any forementioned app.Best thing to do is not bog your phone down with apps not needed given so already unistalled my eco mode and keep my phone uced at times with 100 min and 700 max I'm on a snapdragon processor phone still retains full speed even on high end gaming

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones