1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

And you know what else I hate?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by richmatthews76, Dec 12, 2013.

1. richmatthews76

richmatthews76 Well-Known Member

You just get out of bed...you are drinking your first coffee you look like death warmed over and you keep snapping pictures of yourself because the stupid button is right near the return key:eek:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Extreme Android User

I make it a rule to not use my phone until after I wake up (and for about half an hour after that).

3. Stuntman

Stuntman Android Expert

Using my phone is the first thing I do when I wake up. First I have to use the phone to turn off my alarm. Then it's the Dilbert comic and then reading some articles on Pulse. After about 15 minutes. My mind is awake enough to get out of bed. :D

4. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;)

I like a coffee, a cigarette and a good half an hour on my phone before anyone says a word to me. It rarely works out that way thanks to Mrs Logik :(

5. RazrHD132

RazrHD132 Newbie

I hate when my alarm goes off and I can't for the life of me find the slider on SleepBot to turn it off. Sure, in the process i've pushed the snooze button a zillion times so my alarm goes off in another half hour, taken screenshots and unplugged my phone from the charger (all non-intentionally I might add) but still can't shut off the simple alarm...

Ahhh the joy of first real-world problems

6. Thread moved to forum for discussions not related to Android.

... Thom

7. richmatthews76

Well it just seems to me they put that camera shutter there just to spite you‼Move just right and it,s a picture of your foot?Then blind folks like myself it takes 20 minutes just to see the keyboard....lol

8. richmatthews76

And another thing what is it with three terry cloth screen wipes costing $6.99 is there some mark up there??....lol.

9. zuben el genub

zuben el genub Extreme Android User

Supposed to be microfiber, not regular towel type terry, so they charge more.

10. dan330

dan330 Extreme Android User

paying for water in a bottle!!! and it cost more that gasoline!!!

11. richmatthews76

Of course then again, I.'m paying equivalent to my car payment for my service. I think when my contract is over and my cars payed off, I'll go buy myself a new house......lol

12. Stuntman

Stuntman Android Expert

I just use voice actions to turn off my alarm. I just say, "stop" and my alarm turns off. It's pretty handy if there is no power outlet by the bed in your hotel room and you have to plug it into the outlet by the desk across the room.