• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Andriod smileys where are they?

zoonie

Mar 20, 2012
suffolk uk
Hello....

I just got my S6 edge and when sending a text message I sometimes like to put a little smiley in the message, but on the S6 I can find them anywhere! I can find the emojis but they take up too many characters and sometime push a text message over to a multimedia message can anyone point me in the right direction please as to where to find them!? S6 edge Lollipop 5.1.1. Also when I turn off mobile data I get a pop up box saying I'm turning off mobile data or something like that. I know I'm turning it off I don't want to be told I'm turning it off. Is there a way to get rid of this box? I never had any of these problems with my note 3 I'm thinking of going back to it and giving this S6 to my other half.

Many thanks in advance...

Zoonie

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones