1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Androd 2.3.4 and flash/videos

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Mattbod77, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Mattbod77

Mattbod77 Lurker
    None

Dec 1, 2011
    Hi newbie here and just a very quick question about the above. I have just got an Acer Liquid Express. It works fine but when I try to play a video from the net it will either say "not possible to play video" or if I player will try for a few seconds and then return to the homescreen. This is all via wi fi. The phone has the ram and the processor speed to cope with flash but is it installed on 2.3.4? The instruction manual says download adobe flash but when I go the market on android I can only find Adobe Reader. There are is nothing bringing up Adobe flash plugin on a search. Why is market place not listing Adobe Flash? It is not the end of the world but would like to sort it if I can.

Thanks in advance for your help:)

Advertisement

2. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker
    None

Apr 20, 2011
    Work to live, not the other way round!!
    Sheffield, South Yorkshire
    Hi Matt!

You might want to check out Acer Liquid E - Android Forums - the sub forum for your device... other users are the best to offer tips and tricks on how to get the most out of your device!

I think that what you are after (flash wise) is this... not sure how you searched for it on the market, but I found it by searching "Adobe"

Hope that helps a little!