• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android 10 & Verizon

And I just updated. So far, everything looks larger. The icons, text etc but I have to check. Here's what it says after update:
Screenshot_20200603-145136.png

At the bottom it says "Learn More". It really has a lot of information. IMO, it's worth reading.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
How about app comparability? I know it was of some concern.
I just started playing with it. First, the black theme we used is no longer compatible. So all screens are white. If you turn night mode on all screens are black.
My calendar alarms didn't work at all, but I'm changing settings a I think I fixed it. 30 installed apps needed updating including SMS, email, file manager, most major apps.
The "Recent app" button has changed. Now you get entire screens of each app to page through.
Probably a lot more. I haven't noticed a slow down of the phone although I'm writing this while my apps are updating and my screen went black and I had to turn it back on. That's it for now. I'm not sure if I like this or not, since Android 9 was ok.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones