• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android 11 Update Affecting Charging

The only way to downgrade is to flash a factory image, which will do a factory reset in the process. You may also have to set everything back up from scratch rather than restoring from a cloud backup since backups captured on a newer version can't restore to an older version.

How long have you had A11 on your 4a? Maybe the Adaptive Battery just needs to re-adapt after the update? I've not noticed any charging issues with mine.

Reactions: Bondzio
Upvote 0
The only way to downgrade is to flash a factory image, which will do a factory reset in the process. You may also have to set everything back up from scratch rather than restoring from a cloud backup since backups captured on a newer version can't restore to an older version.

How long have you had A11 on your 4a? Maybe the Adaptive Battery just needs to re-adapt after the update? I've not noticed any charging issues with mine.
Oh, interesting. I didn't think of that.

I've had it for about 5 days

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones