• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android 12 Beta for Pixel 3 won't show up

csfinch

Lurker
Jul 13, 2021
Hi, I recently enrolled into the Android 12 beta program, and from various websites like TheVerge, and Tom's Hardware it says all I have to do is wait a few minutes after enrollment and check Settings > System > Advance > System Update; however, when I try to check for update it says I'm already running the latest Android 11 version.

I have double check to make sure my Google account that I signed up for the beta program is correct, and it is
And, I made sure that my Pixel 3 can have the Android 12 delivered to it, and it's listed under eligible devices, so I'm not sure why I can't receive the Android 12 beta update.

Please if anyone else has had similar issue please send HELP and SOS.

The only thing I can think of is that I have a non-rooted/not unlocked Verizon Pixel 3 that is SIM unlocked but not rooted unlocked, but I don't see how that would be the issue here.
Thank you kindly,

csfinch

Reactions: vaivabh

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones